Mac Tools BTCC Competition
Home : Search
WIN 2 VIP tickets for a BTCC race of your choice
· This promotion is open to all people who have an expressed an interest in becoming a franchisee via their local franchisee.
· The promotion will run from 23rd February 2013 to 31st May 2013 inclusive.
· Participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
· How to enter: simply provide your contact details to the local Franchisee if you are interested in becoming a Franchisee and he will forward them onto the Mac Tools Recruitment Manager.
· The prize is 2 VIP tickets for a BTCC event in 2013.
· The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes if this necessary for reasons beyond its control. The prizes are non-transferable to a third party not entered in this promotion.
· The prize winner will be drawn week commencing 3rd June 2013.
· If the winning person cannot be contacted within 72 hours the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another person. The promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
· No cash or alternatives are available.
· The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any.
· The decision of the promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
· All taxes that may be incurred as a result of the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
· Subject to written consent, the winning person will be required to participate in any reasonable related publicity without further recompense.
· You can obtain the name and address of the winning person by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter.
· Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law the Promoter and its associate Companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
o any postponement or cancellation of the promotion, and
o any changes to, supply of, or use of the prize, and
o any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
· This promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You the participant and the Promoter irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
· Promoter: Stanley Black & Decker Limited, 3 Europa Court, Sheffield Business Park, Sheffield, S9 1XE.